Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What do you think about raw milk?

OK, it is getting closer to the day I have my first appointment with the natural health care doctor. Two weeks to be exact. My friend has her first appointment next Monday the 24th. She is going to give me the low down, so be checking back.

I have been reading the natural heath care website and they have a links section and the very first link is to a farm that sells raw milk. My brother has been drinking raw milk, from a goat, for a while and he absolutely loves it. A few weeks ago we went to a friends house, for game night, and raw milk came up in the conversation. I then saw this link on the natural health care website for raw milk. I have known for a while that this is the best way to be getting your milk because it is more natural, but it appears to me that I have been hearing so much about it, that the Lord may be trying to tell me something. With that in mind I decided to do some research. I first looked up how milk is pasteurized. I found a site that talked about a lot of things that are way over my head and I did not understand. My simple mind immediately thinks that if it is so complicated, that I can't understand it, it is not good for me. I then found a site that explains raw milk to me. It was so much easier to understand. Here is the website: www.douglassreport.com/reports/raw-milk.html?gclid=CKOy45Xhr5wCFVhJ2godBBm3PA. Let me know what you think. I would love to know what other people are thinking about drinking raw milk.

I don't think God made milk cows the way they are if he did not want us to drink their milk in the natural state.

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment