Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today is the Day

Today is the day for my visit to the Natural Health Care Doctor. My appointment is at 3:00 PM and will take and hour and a half. Then I need to rush home and get ready for church and pick up Katelyn. Needless to say I will not be able to update you about my appointment until Friday night or Saturday morning.

Here is what to expect as I go through this process. I will not get the results until next Tuesday, so I will not start the healthy eating part until Next Wednesday. I am going to update you on how my blood sugars do over the next week and then keep you updated on how they do while on this natural health plan. I will need to make some adjustments as I get started to my insulin pump as to how much insulin to be giving me in the background (basal rate) and will be figuring out how much to be taking with the foods I will be eating. There are websites to let you know how many carbohydrates are in the foods you are eating. I have used them before and will use them now as well.

I will let you know if and how much weight I lose as I go through this process as well. Everyone I have talked to that wants to lose weight has lost a lot of weight following this plan. After all it is the way God intended for us to eat in the first place. :)

I hope I can count on my blogging friends to hold me accountable, so I will keep on track. The first 21 days will be the hardest and then your body will get use to what you are doing and you won't crave the unhealthy treats that you love so much.

My husband and I are both looking forward to this and can't wait to see the results.

Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment